The City of Cle Elum has received federal CARES funding from the Washington State Department of Commerce to assist small businesses and individuals adversely impacted by the COVID-19. The city council is committing up to $50,000 to the COVID-19 Small Business Grant Fund, an emergency fund that provides working capital grants in amounts up to $5,000 to qualifying for-profit small businesses. Businesses who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Locally owned and managed with local decision-making authority
- Have a current City of Cle Elum business license at the time of the grant award
- Been in business for at least one year from the date of application
- Priority is given to businesses with 10 or fewer full-time-equivalent employees
- Ability to demonstrate loss of income due to COVID-19
If you answered YES to all the above, your business may qualify. Please fill out the application below.
Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest. We plan to announce grant awards the week of July 13.